
In the last 3 weeks, we've had a baby, a piano concerto recital, regional conference with President Hinckley, a birthday, two school projects, a piano festival, three parties, two parent teacher conferences, three soccer games, a school parade, a fieldtrip to Gardner Village, five flu shots, one date, a trip to the pumpkin patch, a family pumpkin-carving extravaganza, and finally Halloween! Soccer just ended for the season, leaving piano, dance, activity days, Webelos, and preschool as our extracurriculars until basketball and indoor soccer begin later this month. The kids wanted to know what I would be for Halloween. Is bleary-eyed mom a costume? If so, I'm wearing it again today. Do not, however, mistake that for a complaint because I'm thrilled to be feeling mostly like myself again! If I could get the surprisingly complicated in-&-out-of-the-car routine down, I'd really be on top of things. Baby steps back to being the well-oiled machine of a mother I usually am. Ha ha. In any case, here's our Elvis, movie star, Harry Potter, Hedwig, and tiny pumpkin...








1 comment:
I especially love that picture of Connor with the hair. It's like, "Yeah, I know I'm that good looking!"
Post a Comment