Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Lucky Me


Maddie saw me with these two sad boys in my arms yesterday and exclaimed 'Whoa, Mom, you have your hands full!' I told her to grab the camera so I can remember these sweet, tricky moments when my babies aren't babies anymore. She reminded me of something I heard President Packer say a few weeks ago, "Hands full now, hearts full later." I do have my hands full at the moment, but I must admit my heart is pretty full too. The last two months have been a blur, but a fairly smooth blur, if there is such a thing. Life is busy and fuzzy and at some point most days I look around at everyone and everything that needs my attention and wonder what in the world I'm doing and how in the world I am supposed to do it. Usually those are the moments I feel like taping everyone's mouths shut and heading for the hills. Still, there are other moments when everything is under temporary control--when everyone is fed and clothed all at once and doing their homework or practicing the piano or playing without teasing anybody else...and I just feel lucky. To the 5th degree.

Here's 2-month old Logan and the rest of the gang lately:





1 comment:

Sally said...

Tracy, your family is beautiful! When am I ever going to get to see you? I miss you. I am so happy to see that you are doing well.