girls camp, scheduling for maddie singing in days of 47 rodeo thursday night & figuring the logistics-who to bring, etc, 24th of july plans, the fact that i missed planning our mcgee ffn that was supposed to be last night, trying to get to the temple open house this week before school starts next week, prep for elementary school starting monday, creative bill paying, insurance stuff, brayden school paperwork & immunizations that need to be done asap, girls camp, the pesky item of needing to potty train fisher before preschool next month with girls camp in between, non-camp YW to do's, gotta finish the middle & elementary carpool schedules & get them out (hooray for carpooling!), probably more that i'm forgetting, but i know i'm getting to the end of my ability to keep it straight today
Okay gotta get on with it--just had to write it down and have a fast 'it doesn't feel like summer!' pity party, I guess. So boo hoo for me and my bored kids, we want a vacation! Gotta run.

7 comments:
Sounds like you've had such a boring summer!! We are back from our vacation and depending on your scheduling, would still love to get the families together. Call me.
Just BREATHE.
If it makes you feel better, I didn't remember that we were supposed to have ffn last night. I hope you are able to get everything straight that you need to. Good luck potty training!
Tracy...
You are amazing, I really think you are wonderful and I am not just saying that. I know you probably feel stretched too thin, unappreciated, stressed etc. but you are an incredible mom. Just wanted you to know.
Katy
Uh, is it terrible that I assumed that FFN would just be celebrated on the 24th? Isn't it sort of a tradition?
Good writing; made me feel stressed right along with you! Hopefully airing it out made it seem somehow more manageable???
Glad to know I'm not the only one who drowns in my "to-do list" on a regular basis! Good luck scheduling in a little time for some fun!
Post a Comment