Happy Christmas Eve! I'm eating lunch in a quiet house (in between resurrecting the house from the craze of the last week) and had to stop and just feel thankful. The list is done, there's fresh snow on the ground, and the kids are filled with excitement and anticipation. Rick and I had the chance to be in the temple last night and I found myself praying that our tiny gesture of being there would be an acceptable offering to the Savior we love so much. Instantly my heart was overfilled with warmth and emotion and I knew that it was. Let the festivities begin as we honor His birth!

"To catch the real meaning of the spirit of Christmas, we need only to drop the last syllable,
and it becomes the spirit of Christ." -President Thomas S. Monson

1 comment:
A beautiful post, with a tender photo...thanks, Trace. I love you and your blog:).
Post a Comment