I neglected to read the caption under the first picture and I thought, "Wow, Brayden actually looks younger." Then I saw the last picture, and I was like, "How can he look so much more mature." Duh. Read the captions.
It's amazing to me how he looks like the exact same kid but SO much older. Even his smile is identical.
His teeth do look great, I must say. My dilemma now is whether or not Grant really needs braces. Of course the orthodontist says so, but are perfect teeth required or are pretty good teeth acceptable these days? Can't decide.
But, wow, your kids are getting old. I saw Maddie at school yesterday and almost didn't recognize her. (BTW, did you love MacBeth the musical?)
My gosh he has grown like a weed!!!! Aaron hopes to get his off in within the next month and can't wait. Don't you just love straight teeth!!!Congrats Brayden!!!
3 comments:
What? Two posts in one month? Wow!
I neglected to read the caption under the first picture and I thought, "Wow, Brayden actually looks younger." Then I saw the last picture, and I was like, "How can he look so much more mature." Duh. Read the captions.
It's amazing to me how he looks like the exact same kid but SO much older. Even his smile is identical.
Sigh... where does the time go?
His teeth do look great, I must say. My dilemma now is whether or not Grant really needs braces. Of course the orthodontist says so, but are perfect teeth required or are pretty good teeth acceptable these days? Can't decide.
But, wow, your kids are getting old. I saw Maddie at school yesterday and almost didn't recognize her. (BTW, did you love MacBeth the musical?)
My gosh he has grown like a weed!!!! Aaron hopes to get his off in within the next month and can't wait. Don't you just love straight teeth!!!Congrats Brayden!!!
Post a Comment