Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Introducing...





Logan Richard Portrey

October 9, 2007

8 lb. 5 oz.

21 inches
...
more pictures coming soon

6 comments:

Mirien said...

I love the name Logan! Good choice. I've been checking your blog for the last several days, hoping to see an announcement. Congratulations! I just have to tell you what my Grandma Fillmore said to my cousin when she named her oldest son Logan (he's on a mission now so this was a long time ago). "What are you going to name your next one, Salt Lake?"

Yoga Girl said...

Congrats Portrey family! He is beautiful and I'm sure a wonderful addition to your family. Best wishes for a speedy recovery and not being admitted (is that the right word? I don't think it is?) to the looney bin with the rest of us! But hey, what's life without a little insanity? Love to all!

Rob and Val

Lisa Lu said...

Holy Moly...five kids...you seriously ROCK! I am still pondering having a 3rd...ha! I hope you are doing well. Logan is a great name!

Dana said...

Portrey Family, it was nice seeing your blog and getting to see what you guys have been up to lately. Congratulations on him. YOur #3 holding him looks just like Braden did while we were at Wymount. Tom said when I read your blog to him that we should really have a Wymount reunion. That would be a blast. We are working on #7 crazy right? It was nice seeing all the pictures on the blog of the family. Love Dana

Paul said...

Hey, congratulations! That is wonderful that he's so healthy and that all went well. I just have to wonder how Fisher is doing, seeing that he and Benjamin are the same age and Benjamin is just now beginning to get the concept of a "baby." I'm sure he's much better at adjusting, being the fourth! :) We're so happy for you guys ! What a wonderful family!

Katy said...

I feel so lame for not having commented on this yet. In my head I told you how cute he is.. but that doesn't count for much i guess.
HE IS SO CUTE. The picture you sent me of him sleeping looks like Connor. Other than that you have a new Portrey creation! Hold him next time for me. I won't see him until he is 2.5 months! :(