Salt Lake Temple - May 25, 1995Happy Anniversary to us! Wow, look at those KIDS!? Big hair and fluff included, it was the perfect day. It's amazing what changes happen in just 13 years--3 degrees, 7 moves, a few ups and downs, 5 kids...and better suited for each other than we could have realized back then. What will the next 13 bring? Babies and elementary kids now...to teenagers, college, missions and marriages then? Yikes. Talk about change.



6 comments:
You two are perfect for each other. Tyler and I were talking about your wonderful family as he drove me here and he made the comment that life would be great if our family could turn out half as great as yours (not that you've 'turned out') And...I couldn't agree more.
ps Sorry about the June 7th thing. That is when I am leaving here.
congratulations on 13 great years! i also think you are a role model family. very impressive!
Happy Anniversary. You guys were married almost exactly 4 months before Tom and I. Tracy I don't think you have changed a whole lot. Maybe just straiter hair. That is a little scary to think what the next 13 could bring though. 13 doesn't' seem like a whole lot of years but to the worlds standard its an eternity.
Congratulations! I am so happy that you two got married. You are really great for each other--together you have achieved so much! Plus you are way fun to be with (though it's been way too long since we've been with you guys!). Lots of love to you on your lucky 13!
Wow. Thanks guys. I am lucky to know each of you. (And not just because you say nice things to me. :) )
Trent and I just celebrated our 14th anniversary on the 20th! Are we all that old? Some days I wonder when the parents are going to come and pick up their kids? I'm just the babysitter right? Congrats! I have this exact same dress but in Green. (not the wedding dress of course)Glad to see you still have good taste. :) heh heh
Post a Comment