
This picture recently emerged at our house. It's one of my very favorites of little Brayden and littler Maddie in August 1999. Anyone remember these days? It feels like a lifetime ago to me!
(It also makes me wonder if we found who Claire resembles??)

12 comments:
Um gigantic blue eyes, otherwise pixy-like features, olive-ish skin.... yeah, I'd say we have a winner.
Oh and I SO remember that couch.
huh... they look SO much alike. Are we lucky enough to have a beautiful Maddie clone in our family? I CAN TOTALLY SEE IT! I guess we will see if Claire keeps her dark hair. Wow, I never knew Maddie like this so I didn't know what to think. SHE IS a Beautiful baby... with unique features like Claire. I think it is funny that when Claire first came out she looked just like Lucy to us and now pretty much doesn't resemble her at all.
P.s.. everytime I see your family pictures I am in awe of the fact that life could possibly get better than it is now. Each kid brings so much MORE life. I didn't know I had more space to fill with joy inside of me, but I clearly do. It will be amazing to see what life brings to us. In the meantime thanks for sharing yourself with us.
Yeah, I'm looking at my little baby Maddie and shaking my head that we did our first BRA shopping earlier today! What in the world. Rick is freaking out about that a little bit. Nine years is a lot of time for family and life to change--we were just 2 kids and grad school then. Seems like ages ago, yet so fleeting at the same time. It's crazy! In a good way. :)
And yeah, the couch. My desperation reupolstering job and a floral tribute to the late 90's. Good times.
Upholstering. I CAN spell.
Are you kidding me. Those are the days I last saw you guys. That is the scene that is in my head when I think of you. Crazy how time passed. If you stop and think about life in the next 9 years and we will have missionaries and all of my kids will be teenagers. SCARRY! I am getting old. I can not believe that you are old enough to have a girl that needs a bra. That is crazy!
I remember those days quite vividly. That was just shortly after Aaron and I married. I actually called in sick the day Maddie was born because I was so excited to have a niece.
Marla, I don't know you but just stop it. I can't think of my kids being off on missions and getting married. Its just too sad to think about it. Time really does fly doesn't it. I remember when Maddie was born and you were so excited to have a little girl. I remember you holding her tight in a little yellow blanket saying goodbye to us leaving Whymount. I was so sad but you made me feel so good about our new adventure. I have several pictures of all the kids being out on the grass. One of Brayden and Aaron hugging each other. Its a little sad but at the same time I am totally enjoying all the "new" things that we are going through. I will soon have one passing the sacrament. Now that is totally exciting.
Wow! I can't believe how small they were. Time flies too fast. By the way, as if I haven't said this many time in the last 11 years, your kids are so cute!
This is seriously the sweetest picture ever. Melts my heart. Good thing they can all be cute sometimes, makes being a mom bearable.
Tracy, Love the photo of Braden and Maddie. I have to say it is the couch that brings me back though. I remember when you slip covered it. I also remember the board under the cushions!
Nikki
If it's any consolation, I DO remember your family this way!When I see the fam pic w/ oodles of kids...I wonder who are those munchkins!? :) Amazing what happens in a decade.
Your family is beauitful!! I know you are busy but this is what it's all about!
Miss you lots! Tell Rick hi!
Post a Comment