Notice anything new about me? I had my birthday! I am ONE year old. Mom can hardly believe it. I can. It's been a big year.My birthday was fun. I got to open presents. That's sure a lot of pressure.
Then I got to eat a cake!
A WHOLE cake. At first I thought it was a joke. Mom put a cake right in front of me. She scared me when I tried to touch the candle. After we blew it out, I took a little taste. Everyone cheered. So...I took another taste and you can guess the rest. I didn't eat the whole thing, but I could have. If I wanted to.

Yep, I'm really one. Two things you should know about 1-year old me:1. Even though I can take a few steps, I think crawling makes more sense.
2. I can say a few words, but my favorite word is "Ohdthee." I know. It says so much.
Look at me just one year ago:
I can hardly tell it's me! It seems like a lifetime ago. So much has changed...but one thing hasn't. I still have my dimples. Mom is so happy.
Happy Birthday to ME!!

6 comments:
Wow! I can't believe he is one now. He looks so different from when he was born. What a cute boy!
ahh!
Happy Birthday!!! One year old man he is getting up there. What a cutie!!!
That is such a cute post. I think you need to have Logan blog more, he just has such great things to say.
Um, that last comment was from me. I just realized that I was logged in as one of my friends... long story.
Ahhhh...that is so cute.
Post a Comment