
Another year, another rivalry game. Blue versus Red. The game that stings to lose. And this year stung. Of all the post-game teasing we've taken from our imbittered red rivals, this interchange yesterday was my favorite:
Friend at church, mocking: "Perfection...Bronco's gotta think up a new quest for next year...what's it gonna be, quest for exaltation?"
Rick: Well...shouldn't that be what we're all going for?

5 comments:
I'm glad to see you taking the high road (per our previous convo.). But you know me...I love the low road, it's just easier!
Go Utes!!!
PS: was that Danny & Rick?
Its probably good we weren't able to see that one. That one always hurts to lose. I hope you can all still be friends even though you are rival friends. :0)
All I have to say about the game is, "Blah blah blah." There's always next year.
What an awesome comeback!
keepin' it real!
Post a Comment