Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Top o' the Mornin'

It happens mysteriously every year...


The milk turns green! This evolved into Brayden making green eggs,


and even green toast!?

Mmm...I think once a year is just right, don't you?

7 comments:

Melanie said...

Green food messes with my head.

Dana said...

That totally grosses me out!! NOt very appetizing.

the H family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the H family said...

That toast looks, um, adventurous. I think I will pass on breakfast at the Portrey Manor.

I love Connor's expression in the first picture!

Karen said...

When presented with his green egg pita pocket on St. Patrick's morning, Austin suddenly resembled Ricky Gervais from "Ghost Town". Know what I mean?? Brennan couldn't tell the eggs were green (color blind and all), and the other two ate them to be polite. Yes, one day a year is just right.

Kristi said...

Huh...didn't even think about doing something like this. The eggs look distgusting though...all the more appetizing to a kid though.

Anonymous said...

Looks delish!