Can you crack the code? Here's a hint:
"2 and L" is the answer Logan gives when you ask him how old he is. For some reason he thinks these two facts of his identity are meant to be stated together. Earlier he and I were having one of those 'through the bathroom door' conversations and when I innocently asked Who iiis it? to his knocking, the answer was a frank (and more concise) "L2, mommy." It's just the two of us home this morning, so I knew it was him.

...and I think the others would agree. He's got all of us wrapped around his pudgy little finger.




3 comments:
Oh, Logan is precious. You're right, it is a happy/sad thing to watch them grow up--especially the last! He sounds like a sweetheart...enjoy.
Oh my goodness, how has he gotten sooo old sooo fast??? I love love love the picture of him and Fisher. Please blow that up into a poster so you can look at it whenever you are having a bad day. And send me one too. Darling family!!!!!
I meant to comment on this when you posted it (ages ago) and ran out of time...
Logan really tugs at my heartstrings. I think part of that is because he and Leah share certain personality traits, but most of it is just his own adorable-ness.
Post a Comment