
This morning as Rick & I were getting up, we were greeted by Fisher informing us with no reservation that today it's time to get Lulu back. If you remember, Lulu is our gerbil that lives in heaven. Fisher is fascinated with this notion, always asking where heaven is, what it looks like, and other random details about resurrection and such.
Anyway, he was totally sure that today was the day to get Lulu back, so we asked him why he thought so. We couldn't help but smile at his anxious response: "We're done! We're done with earfth so we can get Lulu!"
I wonder if someone needs a new pet.
2 comments:
OR! Maybe he knows more than I do about when a certain Second Coming is taking place.
Phew! Good thing I saw a rainbow yesterday.
Cute Fisher.
I had the same thought as Melanie. Maybe he knows a little too much. I don't think that I am ready to be done with Earth.
Post a Comment