Tuesday, November 2, 2010

also in october


Cleaning above the fridge & one thing led to another (still wearing shorts)

A hard fought win in a rough season

Logan turned THREE!

Monster Concert--I got to play one trio and five duets with these two!
Four pianos + LOTS of hands + silly costumes = lots of fun (at least for two of us)

Preschool Crazy Hair Day.  You can imagine the wild times.

"This one might be big enough."

Daddy-Daughter Hoedown

Me, my kiddos, and just the right number of candles

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Sitting on top of the fridge must have been just enough crazy for Fisher. He just didn't have any more crazy left in him for crazy hair day.

What is this Monster Concert? How fun!

Where is that pumpkin patch?

Happy birthday to Logan, 3 and L.

Happy birthday Tracy! I love you!

Marliese said...

Great collection of photos. The one of three piano players is a treasure. So sweet. I am working on my first pianist, but the resistance is wearing me down! I will keep that image in my head, as something to work towards. (not that I could contribute much in a duet or trio:)