On Saturday morning, Connor woke me up promptly at 7 a.m., as he does every Saturday, to tell me in a daze that he'd lost his first tooth! Apparently, he woke up and "felt something sharp" in his mouth that turned out to be his detached tooth. He was relieved that he didn't swallow it. We've had that crisis before, I think with one of Maddie's first teeth. I remember her writing a heartfelt letter to the tooth fairy, imploring her to leave money for the tooth despite there being no tooth as proof. I believe the tooth fairy came through. I also seem to remember knocking out one of Brayden's loose teeth in sacrament meeting--I was trying to wash his face or something--and I also think he had a 'tooth falling out in his hot chocolate' incident once. Or maybe that was how Maddie swallowed hers? I can never keep it all straight.
FaceTime dance battles
6 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment