
You may notice that he is now missing two bottom teeth! This is more surprising to us than it is to you since we didn't really know he'd lost his second tooth. No, we're not bad parents, well, maybe we are, but in our defense, Connor didn't know he lost it either. During breakfast a couple of days ago, I heard Maddie say, "Connor! I didn't know you lost another tooth!" and Connor reply, "Oh yeah, well, uh...I lost it this morning" while feeling his gum. Here's where I entered the conversation with enthusiastic when and where questions, to which he had no good answers. Maddie made the logical suggestion that he must have swallowed the tooth in his sleep. Then she got yelled at. He really doesn't like that image. However, after searching his bed and surrounding areas with no tooth to be found, this seems the only logical explanation. With Maddie's help, he wrote a letter to the tooth fairy:

I especially like the 'from your tooth loser' part. And how he wrote his name in block letters of varying heights. Happily, the tooth fairy came through for us again. She's so reliable that way.

1 comment:
It makes my day better to read and re-read all these funny things your kids do (and sometimes you as well). Congratultions Connor!
Post a Comment