I can't believe he's old enough for those. I hope it's a relatively easy journey for him. Considering his McGee genes, I'm guessing it won't be though.
(are those some non-gushed-about mud room lockers in the background of the first picture? Hmmm...)
Congratulations Brayden!! Welcome to the world of braces. May you not have to wear them for 3 years and that you get to miss out on a head gear (do they still have those?).
Brayden can commiserate (I can't make that word look right despite several spelling options) with Austin at the reunion. Austin got them on last summer and probably has one more year to go. Such fun!
Glad he's still smiling--braces look good on him. Evan will be joining him soon, and hopefully Alyssa is about to have hers off--she's had them since 5th grade! And, like Melanie, I was noticing the mudroom background in the first picture, and just wondering if I missed the gush.
Wow...it took me a while to figure out that he got braces. I kept looking if there was a difference with his hair or something. The good ole days of braces...oh the pain, and the endless wax chunks to ease the pain.
7 comments:
I can't believe he's old enough for those. I hope it's a relatively easy journey for him. Considering his McGee genes, I'm guessing it won't be though.
(are those some non-gushed-about mud room lockers in the background of the first picture? Hmmm...)
Congratulations Brayden!! Welcome to the world of braces. May you not have to wear them for 3 years and that you get to miss out on a head gear (do they still have those?).
Best of luck to Brayden and his cute braces. I hope they don't make his teeth too sore.
Brayden can commiserate (I can't make that word look right despite several spelling options) with Austin at the reunion. Austin got them on last summer and probably has one more year to go. Such fun!
Glad he's still smiling--braces look good on him. Evan will be joining him soon, and hopefully Alyssa is about to have hers off--she's had them since 5th grade! And, like Melanie, I was noticing the mudroom background in the first picture, and just wondering if I missed the gush.
Wow...it took me a while to figure out that he got braces. I kept looking if there was a difference with his hair or something. The good ole days of braces...oh the pain, and the endless wax chunks to ease the pain.
Oh, braces...if only I'd stuck with the retainer more consistently for longer. Brayden looks great, and SO grown up in them!
Oh, p.s. I'm at greenbluebirds.blogspot.com now. I changed it.
Post a Comment