I'm BACK! 3 weeks of nothing from Tracy, now this. While I get a grip about what's been going on lately, you can enjoy this little creation from Brayden & Maddie last Sunday afternoon.
Maybe it's only funny to their mother, but I LAUGHED. Plus, there's something about Bob that reminds me of my brother Aaron. It's endearing, really. Another look for the bored/intrigued...
FaceTime dance battles
6 years ago

6 comments:
I wish you could fully appreciate how funny I find these videos. Oh these kids of your's. Too funny.
I can just see this making it into some wedding video of Brayden's in 14 years or so.
I laughed so hard it brought tears to my eyes. I am not sure how it reminds you of my husband but whatever!
oh wow... that was really funny. The "ladies, I'm available" part was very unexpected. I will show Lucy in the morning and see what she thinks. Way to go Brayden!
I laughed my head off. The ladies, I 'm avaliable was just sooo funny. Hope your vacationing went well.
Oh the joys of summer boredom...
Nathan and I had a good laugh over this one. And too true, the "I'm available" was awesome.
Post a Comment