Tuesday, September 25, 2007

The Sound of Music

What a LOVELY day!

Not because it was a perfectly beautiful fall day; 70 degrees and sunny; the barely snow-capped mountains beautifully dotted with reds, yellows and oranges...

And not because I accomplished shopping at TWO different locations this afternoon without requiring the use of a motorized shopping assistant (though that reminds me of another story) AND that said shopping was blissfully child-free...

And not even because we FINALLY got our Suburban back with all doors in locking order and a new dvd player that everyone is anxious to test after pack meeting in 25 minutes...

No, the thing that really made this day lovely was my visit to the doctor's office where we were assured I'm making baby progress! 1 1/2 cm and 50% progress! That is sooo much better than 0.4 cm. Upon arrival, I informed my doctor that I had a goal to be in a good mood regardless of what he had to tell me, so no pressure. However, I must say he was visibly relieved to tell me the good news. (Am I that scary?) After making sure he knew just how much I hate being patronized and that he'd better be telling me the truth (I guess I am that scary), he assured me that my progress was, in fact, fact! Rick paid him on our way out.

Is that singing you hear? Yes, it's me. Singing really loudly.

No comments: