Wow, have you seen the list?? With such overwhelming response this weekend, I am feeling (a) loved (b) happy that you care enough to offer ideas and (c) slightly paranoid that the reason for all the love is that you're truly concerned we're going to end up with Tony Portrey on the birth certificate, or worse, LeRoy. LeRoy Portrey. And why wouldn't you? Hmm, actually writing those names makes me think Rick has a cousin named Tony. And an uncle named LeRoy. Oops. Luckily they don't know about this blog. Crisis averted. Well, no matter your motivation, we're having fun with your ideas. Some even match contenders on our list! I believe that's a good sign. And yes, we
do have a list. Maybe we'll share it with you after we introduce our new little guy...we're pretty excited around here!

Uhh, I feel I should admit that this picture was taken 3 months ago, but it's the only 'tummy' picture we've got and will remain so. I don't think I'd have much to complain about if I were that size today...
No comments:
Post a Comment