Brayden recently made this commercial as part of a cereal box book report for school. It turned out to be a hilarious HIT among the 5th graders. Enough that his class watched it 5 times! Kids were telling him "I'll pay you $3 for a copy!" and still raving about it after school when I picked him up. He's supposed to bring the movie back to school because the kids that were absent just HAVE to see it and his teacher wants a copy for her students next year. We had a good laugh about all of it. It's sure fun when things go right for your kids. So far, Brayden is that 'I'm comfortable being me' kind of kid Rick & I both wish we'd been at his age. We hope this sticks. He's a great student and well-liked. He earned the 4th grade Team Player Award for his class, although he prefers to remember getting the less official Sense of Humor Award. Girls already notice him which triggers both my protective radar and proud meter (that means he's cute, right?) and we often hear humorous stories of the 5th grade social scene. Like on a fieldtrip to Timpanogos Cave a couple of weeks ago, the kids were allowed to bring disposable cameras and on the way there, one girl just kept clicking picture after picture of Brayden's face. Suttle. Funny, though. Happily, he still finds this type of attention more entertaining than anything, even if it does make him blush a little. I'm certain it'll all stay this innocent for 9 more years until he leaves on his mission. Shiver me timbers.
FaceTime dance battles
6 years ago

4 comments:
Matt had shown me this last night and I watched it again just now to lighten my mood. I LOVE IT!
Thanks! Love Brayden
My kids are laughing right along with Brayden's classmates after watching his commercial. And now they are quoting it..."Who are you?...I'm the morning breakfast announcer..." etc. Nice work! Marliese
My kids think its so cool that kids in NYC think BRAYDEN'S movie is funny. Brayden's flattered. :)
Post a Comment